Monday, October 17, 2016

Wales, This One's For You



Team LSP is pleased to present our Welsh readership with the Cardiff dance anthem classic, Something Good, by the Utah Saints. Here at the Compound we hope that you'll join our grassroots campaign for the re-release of this justifiably famous hit single.


Drawings of Welsh UFOs

In related news, Wales has seen a surge in UFO activity, with 476 sightings reported from January, 2015, to February this year. While some of the mysterious craft are of no known origin, others appear to be the high-flying Welsh Archbishop, Barry Morgan.


Barry Morgan Flying Above the Black Mountains

"I went for a walk in Talgarth, Mid Wales," stated one witness, "To the left of the mountain was a bright circular object rising diagonally up into the sky. It wasn’t a glider and it wasn’t the RAF jet which went over moments later. When I zoomed in [on the object] I saw that it was Barry Morgan. I just sat there wondering."


Artist's Impression of a UFO

Barry Morgan was seen flying above the Bristol Channel earlier this month, and eye-witnesses claim to have seen the Archbishop drifting above Borth golf club.

Barry is famous for saying that gay marriage is biblical. He will retire in 2017.

Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau,

LSP


11 comments:

GruntOfMonteCristo said...

Great. Now I'm going to be writing code all afternoon to the Running Man rhythm. I hope the stray voltage from the electro-pop synthisizer doesn't infect the compiler.

LSP said...

Grunt, I apologize.

Jules said...

Just plugged it into my portable speakers - Karma is lOVING IT!

I just knew that something good was gonna happen and it’s Utah Saints.

CLASSIC tune. "Bring it back! Bring it back!"

Bring back Running Man! Love him! Land, Land I am true to my land!

God Save The Queen. And God Save running Man.

LL said...

Looking at that video, I only have one reaction.

I have NEVER SEEN WOMEN WHO LOOK THAT GOOD in a Welch pub. Absolutely NEVER...until after midnight when they start looking better.

Adrienne said...

Help me out here - what did I just watch?

LSP said...

Jules, thank you for your support in what's already shaping up to be a powerful campaign

Bring Him Back!

LSP said...

LL, you spotted it.

LSP said...

Yet another great Welsh dance classic, Adrienne. I thought it went pretty well with the Archbishop/UFO story.

lukeya said...

At one point LSP, I was the running man......

LSP said...

Lukeya -- nice.

Sam Marshal said...

have u Watch game of thrones season 7 Episode 7 online on gameofthrones07.ws. If not watch it...