Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Sally Quinn, DC Occultist



It seems that hardly a day goes by without a member of the liberal elite DC establishment coming out as an occultist. John Podesta's spirit cooking, Hillary Clinton's voodoo, witch rituals and seances, and now there's Sally Quinn. 

Washington society maven, journalist for the Post and wife of its former editor, Ben Bradlee, Quinn makes no bones about her occultism, explaining in her new book, Finding Magic, that she killed three people through casting spells or "hexes." That's right, Quinn believes she killed people through black magic. 




Who were these unfortunate victims of Sally's dark art? A woman who flirted with a former boyfriend, a magazine editor and a psychic. While Quinn claims to regret these magical murders, she admits to wanting to hex President Trump but has so far "restrained" herself.


“You can’t imagine the number of people who have asked me to put a hex on Donald Trump," states Quinn in TheCut.com, "I mean, I have got friends lined up. This is my biggest restraint now.”





Unsurprisingly, Quinn feels uneasy in the presence of the Sacrament. Here's her reaction to the funeral Mass of her friend, NBC's Tim Russert:


... At Tim's funeral mass at Trinity Church in Georgetown (Jack Kennedy's church), communion was offered. I had only taken communion once in my life, at an evangelical church. It was soon after I had started "On Faith" and I wanted to see what it was like. Oddly I had a slightly nauseated sensation after I took it, knowing that in some way it represented the body and blood of Jesus Christ. ... I was determined to take it for Tim, transubstantiation notwithstanding.

I had a slightly nauseated sensation after I took it. No kidding, Sally.





Quinn, curiously, is no fan of Hillary Clinton, possibly because the failed presidential candidate turned down an invite to one of Sally's famous parties. An argument amongst witches?

Out, demons, out,

LSP

4 comments:

Brig said...

I will never understand how these people get it so wrong. The world is full of crazies, and those that follow them...

LL said...

The two demons (Quinn and Clinton) are competing for the top spot. Who will try to kick Satan out and rule in hell? Must see TV.

LSP said...

Brig, they're clearly marching to the beat of a different drum, an infernal one.

LSP said...

LL, I'm getting the feeling that Satan's discarded his toy Hillary.